Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Topbox September Unboxing

Yay! I'm always excited to get stuff in the mail! I really like Topbox even though I have only been subscribed for a few months. But here we go with the September Topbox.
Topbox is a monthly subscription, where you receive 4 deluxe sample sized products for $12.  This subscription costs me a total of $12.60 a month including shipping.
Topbox only ships to Canada at this time.
This is the product card and it lists all of the products on the backside.

China Glaze Nail Lacquer:
These unique lacquers contain China Clay as a nail hardener, that same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish. 14mls retails for $10-12. I received the colour Feel the Breeze.
I wasn't really that excited to see this product because I don't wear nail polish. The colour is nice for someone who uses nail polish. 

Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl:
20mls retails for $88.
This is some sort of eye serum. It doesn't say what exactly it is just how to use it. 
I have actually already started using this because the applicator is so weird that i wanted to use it ASAP. This product just has a normal cosmetic smell. It goes on smooth and rubs in easily and doesn't leave any residue. 

Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo:
For a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, this dry shampoo leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed. 156mls retails for $29 and 30mls retails for $11.
I haven't tried this product yet but it does smell really good. Also this packaging is so cute.

Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel:
Gently cleanses and purifies the skin without drying. It's exclusive patent biologically prevents imperfections. Paraben free, soap free, no colourings and hypoallergenic. 200mls retails for $19.95.
Again. this is another product I haven't used yet but I am excited to. I have a little bit of acne so I like to try things and see if they help it. Plus I have really dry skin so I'm glad this won't dry me out even more.

Watch my full unboxing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment