Monday, September 8, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag Overview

Let's start off the month with the Ipsy Glam Bag because I received info about it first. If you don't know what Ipsy is where have you been hiding lol. It's a monthly beauty subscription where you receive 4-5 deluxe and full- sized products and it's only $10 a month (+4.95 shipping to Canada). But like I mentioned in my earlier post I did opt out of the monthly charge and went ahead on subscribe for the year costing me $110/ year (+4.95 shipping to Canada) saving me a total of $10 dollars. Which doesn't seem like much but it sure adds up.
 I follow Ipsy on both  Instagram and Facebook and each month they post sneak peeks of what will be in the months bag.
Here's an example for this month. (If you don't want any spoilers look away lol).





Also they will send you an email when your glam room is ready to view. If you want the contents of your bag to be a surprise do not look at your glam room. They will also send an email when your bag has been shipped. Then the hard part, the waiting. When I receive this months bag I will do an UNBOXING and then a review posts later on.

~Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment